Working to Protect our Clients!
At Buck Naked, the welfare of plant, animal and humankind is the basis of our business, and as such, during the COVID-19 outbreak we will be enforcing new measures to ensure our facility is an increasingly safer space. We are also taking this time to continue to educate the community on proper hand washing in order to help contain this virus and further ensure the safety of our fellow person.
So...if you're a soap geek like we are, or just know knowledge is power, and want to educate yourself more. Here's some valuable information to help get you though COVID-19:
- Soap is one of the most effective ways to get rid of COVID-19
- It dissolves the fatty layer that coats coronaviruses
- But you have to wash your hands properly
Hand washing is key to stopping the spread of this virus. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has delineated the process below.
Washing your hands is easy, and it’s one of the most effective ways to prevent the spread of germs. Clean hands can stop germs from spreading from one person to another and throughout an entire community—from your home and workplace to childcare facilities and hospitals.
Follow these five steps every time.
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.