Soap Nuts Household Cleaner Recipe
- 10-12 soap nuts
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar (optional, for extra cleaning power)
- Essential oils (e.g., lemon, eucalyptus) for scent and added cleaning properties (optional)
- Boil the soap nuts in 4 cups of water for about 30-40 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool and then strain out the soap nuts, reserving the liquid.
- Add the vinegar and a few drops of essential oils, if using.
- Transfer the liquid to a spray bottle.
- Use this solution to clean surfaces, floors, and other areas around your home.